Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Leaky Foundation with a Hint of Procrastination

        Sorry for the the long hiatus. Recently our foundation leaked and we had to move out of our place.  We are now living 45 minutes north of Anchorage, in a city called Palmer.  We will move back to Anchorage in a month or so.  On top of the foundation leaking and finding mold in the apartment, I just finished graduate school, and Brittany started working full-time this week; so needless to say it has been a little crazy.  Such is life though.
       But I know you don't really care about all these details, as my friend Mike reminded me with a not so subtle message yesterday, "You better post some pictures of your son on your blog, or I will kill you."  Ok, he didn't threaten my life, but he could have.  Hats of to you Mike for being the one who threw the stone to kill my capacious procrastination.  Here is what your really looking for out of this blog:

 With Papa doing homework
 The babe and the bemb
 "I knew these things had multiple uses!"

 Pondering on the boppy
 Tired
 Confused at my papa
 Can you say money shot?
 Eyeball workout
The three kiddos watching the tube, wishing it was the nfl season...go away lockout

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Chicago is so cute and you guys look like you are enjoying every minute of him. Have fun! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soo cute!! He looks even bigger now! Tell him HI from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicago is so adorable! Can't wait to see him in person! p.s. love the moby!

    ReplyDelete