Wednesday, June 8, 2011

O my Gosh, we turned into "those" parents (Front Yard Photo Shoot)

       Before Brittany and I had our lil Chi-town, we would see parents post pictures obsessively and in large quantities.  Britt and I said we would never be those parents.  Everyone knows a couple like this, who posts like a hundred pics of their baby, and only like 7 are worth looking at.  Well, where we aren't as bad as posting 100 crappy pictures, I am about to post a lot, but keep in mind that I filtered through 145 pics to get these 13 pictures.  I hope you enjoy.  O, and a shout out to Aunt Emily for sending us some cute cubs stuff.  We love you.
 I love my mom
 My mom is the best
 Insert caption
 I am a looker
 Look at my sweater
mmmmmmmmm 
 Big eyebrows
 My Papa kisses me
 We just hang together
 Papa's whiskers are funny on my lips
 I love my Papa
 Thanks for my sock Adeline, Brooke and Mike

2 comments: